Wednesday 12 August 2015

And the #internationalannaparty winner is......





I know it's been a little while since the party finished, you all went home and I managed to clean up the party left overs (by which I mean eat most of that three layer cake), but I wanted to wait until we were all fully recovered. Honestly I have only just come down from the excitement. Let's all give it up for the awesome Hannah Fellows who won in a landslide vote. She made the full length version with double (oh la la) side splits in a fantastic Ikat fabric, that I would steal in a moments notice. Hannah has a blog which you can find here, packed full of awesome stuff like sewing, and fabric and sewing!!! She also makes bow ties for her very lucky, dashing Husband. She has won a £20 credit for an independent haberdashery of her choice, and she assures me she will keep us updated via Instagram of her sewing plans  Also ByhandLondon provided not just one, but three PDF's for Hannah to get her style on in. I'm Jealous!

Thank you again to everyone who made a dress, voted, liked and even lurked over the party. I have been asked if I might do something similar again, and now I've recovered a bit I think the answer is HELL YEAH!!! 

Off to watch bake off, Elle xxx







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Gorgeous Hannah! And thank you for hosting such a wonderful party. I am in no way biased of course ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your dress is so beautiful dear. Dear now I am thinking to find such a beautiful dress for my party at event space Chicago. I am going there for party with my family. I hope to enjoy yummy food there. Thanks a lot for sharing this blog with us.

    ReplyDelete