Thursday 23 July 2015

International Anna Party final voting!



From Left to Right

Sasha_ffc  Charliewensley  HannahJanefellows


The By Hand London ladies votes are in and they have chosen these three fiercely talented ladies to go forward to the community vote! Just look at those fantastic creations. After getting what can only be described as an 'anna choosing hangover', I am very happy to be passing the job over to you guys.

How do I vote?

Voting is happening over on my Instagram - lauralovespugs.  Find the above picture on my feed and decide who you would most like to support. Vote by leaving a COMMENT under the picture. You can either tag the person by name or use the number they have been allocated. Just liking the post will not count as a vote.

How many times can I vote?

Only one vote for the whole of the voting period. The voting is open from now until July 25th Saturday 11.59 am (the early afternoon) BST.  No votes will be counted from either pip's or Ute's final picture post, so please consider that.

I didn't take part, can I still vote?

Yes of course! We're sad you didn't make it to the party, but happy your are involved behind the scenes. Look at you being all VIP!

I voted but I made a mistake, can I change my vote?

Votes will not be counted until after the voting time period is up on Saturday afternoon, so if you do make a mistake please rectify it before closing.

I've got a private account, can I vote?

I'm afraid to keep it as open and fair as possible all votes must be visible, and will be counted on a third party Instagram account that has nothing to do with the sewing community to ensure accuracy.

What are the prizes?

The three finalists will each receive their choice of By Hand London PDF pattern, which is being supplied by the awesome BHL themselves! The over all finalist will also win an evoucher/gift certificate/store credit to the equivalent of £20 to spend at your chosen Independent fabric shop, which is being supplied by Elle. 

I don't want people knowing whom I'm voting for, can I make a private vote?

The reason why were are doing open voting on Instagram is to keep the party:

A) On instagram where the party happened and not on a blog.
B) So you can all see that no favouritism or cheating is happening. There was always the chance that our friends would end up in the final, because the majority of you are friends. This way you can see that we are not taking any sides.
C) Doing it this way is easier than relying on blog voting systems.

I hope you all can support your favourite creation. We need a winner so I can get gifting!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here, but remember not to vote here. It will not be counted.

GO, GO, GO!

xxx  elle  xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment